Demo for Flowplayer Video Player
Examples of Various Flowplayer Configurations
There are three control bar options: Modern - White, Modern - Red and Modern - Transparent. The following examples show these three configurations for the Flowplayer Video Player.
The following two examples each have a screenshot of their settings in the Zoo content editor selected as the Teaser image.
The last example has a screenshot of the element configuration settings selected as the Teaser image.
Features - Flowplayer Video Player
Flowplayer Video Standard Features
- Use video files on your server or hosted by Amazon AWS/S3 bucket
- Flowplayer control bar style option: White, Red, Transparent
- Default settings: Width, Height, Controls, Autohide, Autoplay
- Control bar option - Autohide style - fade, slide down
- Control bar option - Mute button - show, hide
- Compact view in content editor to match updated Zoo style
- Player allows HTML elements to display on-top-of/over video
- Detailed tooltips with default settings to all config options
Supported file formats: FLV, MOV, MP4
**NOTE** Only H.264 compliant MOV and MP4 movies will play using Flowplayer video player.
Please see Flowplayer's technical facts for more information.
| Control Bar: Modern - White | Auto Hide: No |
| Control Bar: Modern - Red | Auto Hide: Yes | Auto Hide Style: Slide Down |
| Control Bar: Modern - Transparent | Auto Hide: Yes | Auto Hide Style: Fade |
There are a seemingly endless array of possibilities and options available for Flowplayer. Let me know if there are any specific ones you find truly indispensable and I will see if I can incorporate them into the next release of this Custom Element for Zoo.
- Use a teaser image to give your user an idea of what the video is about and cover up the flowplayer splash screen.
- You can place multiple videos on one page by adding multiple instances of the element to your template and naming each one differently.